With 210,000 m² of offices completed since 2010 and 155,000 m² intended by 2023, La Part-Dieu has become the leading tertiary district in France and in Europe.
Three available product types
Are you seeking to establish offices in the district? You have the choice between an “accessible modular business park”, a recent second-hand business park (+ renovations) and a new tertiary sector business park.
Accessible modular business park
- Offer: very versatile old buildings (Part-Dieu Tower, Britannia, etc.)
- Cost: highly competitive, around €150/m²
Recent second-hand business park and renovations
- Offer: well-known addresses and buildings (Lugdunum, Green Part-Dieu, etc.) with large sized quarters available as companies come and go
- Cost: rents between €190 and €200/m² excluding tax
New tertiary sector business park
- Offer : latest generation of high or low-rise buildings, including a large number of services (Silex², Sky56, To-Lyon…)
- Cost: rents between €260 and €340/m² excluding tax
98 % occupancy
La Part-Dieu district ranks 15th among European cities for its existing building investment performance*. Its occupancy rate of above 98% demonstrates a dense economic fabric. The district has capitalised on a progression of over 30% of its tertiary business park in the last 10 years. This is a sure sign that the environment in Lyon Metropolis and its tertiary district favours a healthy high performing real estate market.
+ 230,000 m² by 2018
By 2018, the Lyon Part-Dieu project will intensify its development focusing on an active programme of renovations and new energy-saving sustainable constructions. 230,000 m² of tertiary buildings, produced to the highest standards (RT 2012 – 20%, BBC low energy building, Excellent BREEAM rated) will be completed within a year.
These will accommodate a wide range of business needs and optimise the buildings’ value for money, with a much lower cost per workstation than in older buildings.
* 2011 Emerging Trends in Real Estate ranking.