Lyon Part-Dieu is a national and international gateway to the Lyon Metropolis and the second largest tertiary and decision-making centre in France. It never ceases to attract because of its central position in France and worldwide.
A business district reinvented
In the last 10 years, La Part-Dieu has become the home of new innovative businesses, increasingly connected with the developments of the industrial and productive fabric. The presence of innovative solutions in different fields confirms this dynamic:
- Energy consumption: European Transform programme, Smart Electric Lyon
- Improving energy performance in buildings
- Digital services in connection with the redevelopment of the railway station and public spaces
- New urban services, with a new leading testing ground, the Tuba, living lab, open since 2014
Large groups and start-ups can consolidate their gains at La Part-Dieu district, which works alongside them to develop a growing platform of services (variety, quality and volume), favouring the establishment of international services. The district’s international reputation is consolidated by combining economic attractiveness with its many strengths. A tailored real estate offer, as well as a high-quality urban project and infrastructure also contribute to this attractiveness.
A diverse tertiary sector
The district brings together:
- A large number of engineering, energy, network and urban infrastructure companies working internationally, whether these are large groups or innovative SMBs (Egis, Areva, EDF, Naldeo, Kéolis, Air France, Emirates, SNCF, Orange, etc.)
- National and regional headquarters of banks (Caisse d’Épargne, Banque Populaire, Banque Rhône Alpes, Société Générale, etc.)
- National and regional headquarters of leading consultancy firms (EY, Mc Kinsey, Adamas, and Manpower)
- Global headquarters of international groups (April Group and Bluestar Silicones)
Over the past few years, an increasing number of businesses have been consolidating their various activities in the district to boost their performance – a true sign of the district’s pulling power.
A symbol of the metropolitan offer
La Part-Dieu is the strategic centre of the Lyon Metropolis driving its reputation and attractiveness. For 40 years, the project stakeholders and local authorities have combined their efforts to coproduce a high performing district that facilitates interaction and meetings, accelerating economic expansion and boosting employment. La Part-Dieu district both symbolises and serves the metropolis’s economic expansion strategy. Representing an innovative industrial and technological metropolis, La Part-Dieu perfectly symbolises the tertiary offering available in the area.